Who can I contact for further information?
Our website contains a lot of information about our service. We can also be contacted via email, text, phone and via our secure contact form on our website.
Further information and advice can be gained from your Health Visitor, Family Information Service, FIRST Team and other teams within the local authority – www.westsussex.gov.uk
https://westsussex.local-offer.org/ (a search on this page should get you information on all help, support and resources available for special needs in West Sussex)
Other resources include:-
- https://www.gov.uk/early-years-foundation-stage for Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- https://www.gov.uk/free-early-education for funding information for 15 hours a week for 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/living/children_and_families.aspx for information for children and families in West Sussex
- https://www.pre-school.org.uk/parents/support-advice/421/play-activities for activity ideas for you as parents to do at home with your little ones
- http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/ for information on the EYFS and Childcare
- http://www.4children.org.uk/ for information about children, government, schools etc
Please feel free to contact us with any queries about our services, we are always happy to help and discuss our service with you, this can be via the phone or parents can arrange a time for a visit and a chat about their particular needs. For existing parents we are always happy to discuss anything about your child's development, progress or any concerns you might have. This can be a face-to-face appointment, brief private chat at the end of the day or via the telephone - whichever is more convenient for you.